VEJA's Small V-10 is a sustainably produced sneaker for kids and teenagers. The upper is made from CWL, an innovative mix of waste material from corn production and Polyurethane. The soft lining is made from 33 % organic cotton and 67 % recycled polyester. The shoe features a durable natural rubber sole and classic lacing. The Small V-10 is a stylish and sustainable companion for every day.
Ethically produced in Brazil.
- Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels made out of C.W.L and coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre